Thursday, July 15, 2010

spank me, I'm a brand new baby blogger

"Money" is my nickname. It began as a joke but I kind of cultivated it and it stuck.You remember the flick, Vince Vaughn saying "You're so money, baby, you don't even know!" For as long as I can remember I have had nicknames. I think my parents should have just given me a single letter or a symbol or a number as my legal name because rarely my whole life have i been called by it. But it's cool. Fascinating tidbit about me, I know; you're welcome.

Money in the kitchen is not my other nickname. It's something that I am building. I feel I have been divinely inspired to spread a message about eating well, eating for cheap and with a punch of sarcasm and humor and stories of survival that no chef/cook whatever has ever done. I am fond of swearing. It's in my genes. I come from a long line of creative swearers so if you're looking for pg-13 humor with cooking tips and other regalia - not an option.

I am working on my 1st cook book, Money in the Kitchen: How to Eat like a Queen on the Budget of a Peasant, and Other Stories of Survival. I am near completion and will be world famous when I take over the culinary world....insert maniacal laughing and hand twisting...

stay tuned.
IT'S COOKED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment