Monday, January 16, 2012

the good detergent

As much as I preach about using what you have and what's available, I am a bit of a snob sometimes about my food.

I don't buy food that I don't recognize...and I don't mean jicamas or staar fruit; I mean 'zannys pickles " or "that's usin' your noodle noodles" from the dollar store. Occasionally, even a stores own brand can look weird to me. I guess it reminiscent of 'generic labels' that were just black and white mystery cans/boxes that read, "pasta rings", "fruity hoopty" or "tissue paper". I suppose I am that marketing demographic that responds just as designed to floors,labels and jingles.

Additionally, the more knowledgeable ibecome on food labelling, I want my product to include a website or a 1-800# if I am so.inclined to inquirer further...
Especially when I am sipping a Dr. Thunder

No comments:

Post a Comment